During Everest base camp trek the trekkers reach a portion of the most spectacular Mountain View in the whole planet. However, the Major sections under trekking in Nepal are -:
- Nepal’s Western Region -: The trekking places under Nepal’s western region include -: Simikot, Rara Lake, Upper Dolpo, Lower Dolph and Upper mustang.
- Annapurna region -: The places must to visit include -: Dhaulagiri, Annapurna circuit, Jomsom & Muktinath, Annapurna sanctuary & ABC, Poon Hill Trek, Panchase Peak & Ghandruk, The Royal Trek, lamjung and Manaslu.
- Central Nepal -: Trishuli, Ganesh Himal, tamang heritage trailLangtang & Gosaikunda / Panch Pokhari, helambu, namobudda, Rolwaling & Gauri Shankar, Chitwan Chepang Hills are the hot favorites for this region.
- Everest region -: Everest base camp trek and Kala Pathar, Mera Peak, Island peak, Gokyo lakes, Pikey & Dudhkunda Trail are among the most visited places in Everest region.
- Nepal’s Eastern Region -: Arun Valley – Makalu base camp, Kanchenjunga and pathibhara are known across the globe for their beauty and adventure.
While talking about the training, more or less six months preceding your trek is the time at which you have to start physical training. You have to include aerobic fitness an hour a day, five days a week. Execute quality training. Make your muscles ready to achieve the final goal without damage. However, don’t forget that excess of everything is bad, so don’t over train. Just keep in mind that you are not climbing Everest, you are just going for Everest base camp trek. Hence, take healthy and sufficient diet, abundant rest, and keep your body moving without encountering weakness.